.NET Software Developer
We are actively recruiting multiple senior level, full-life cycle Visual Studios .Net software developers. Their main focus will be to work primarily on our new product initiatives, while at the same time, effectively supporting our legacy application portfolio.
- Senior level participation in agile new product .Net framework developments
- Effectively work in a virtual team environment with limited supervision
- Rapidly comprehend business/technical requirements and translate to automated solution
- Capable of adhering to strict coding structures and assume work product accountability
- Quickly comprehend new technologies and best practice coding techniques
- Assume additional duties as assigned
Skills and experience:
- Professional credit card payment processing experience or a financial system equivalent
- Minimum 5 years professional experience developing full life-cycle .Net software solutions
- Expert knowledge developing MVC4, framework 4.0 enterprise web-based solutions
- Fluent in SOAP and REST API web service technologies (JSON and XML)
- Highly proficient with Windows Server 2008 R2 or similar operating system
- Bachelor Degree and/or equivalent level of experience preferred
- Comfortable with web security frameworks and protocols, including SSL, SSH and LDAP
- System administration knowledge to necessary to configure IIS on Window Server based systems
- Knowledge of agile software practices and version control such as GIT, SVN, etc.
- Experience with Issue Tracking systems such as JIRA, Bugzilla, You Track etc.
- Have excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Able to periodically travel
Please send your details along with a CV and Cover Letter here.